Author: Mark Tracey
Purchase at AMAZON
"Mountain Biking in the Tao is the seminal work on Taoist philosophy and how it applies to mountain biking and life. Inspired by years of riding and meditation it gives the best possible advice on how to properly ride your mountain bike. Relax, be who you are, then go ride in the Tao on the trail nearest your own home."
Since 1996, Mark Tracey has ridden the mountains of the great Northwest, claiming Mount Hood as his home mountain. Prior to that, his home mountain was Sandia Peak, just outside of Albuquerque, New Mexico.In addition to riding the earth?s mountains on his bike and snowboard, Mark coaches wrestling, builds Lego robots, and fixes Macintosh Computer problems. He has studied the Tao Te Ching since 1987. Mark lives with family in Portland, Oregon.
Mark is giving away a $25 Amazon Gift Card!
Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the giveaway, you are confirming you are at least 18 years old.
- One winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter to receive one $25 Amazon Gift Certificate or Paypal Cash.
- This giveaway begins September 1 and ends on September 13.
- Winners will be contacted via email on Monday, September 16.
- Winner has 48 hours to reply.